HIGH ALUMINA BRICK
HIGH ALUMINA BRICK
- Grade I High Alumina Bricks have more than 75% Al2O3 content.
- Grade II High Alumina Bricks have 60~75% Al2O3 content.
- Grade III High Alumina Bricks have 48~60% Al2O3 content.
High Alumina Brick Properties
- High Alumina Bricks belong to advanced refractory materials. They have higher refractoriness reaching up to 1750~1790℃ than fire clay bricks and semi-silica bricks.
- High Alumina Bricks have higher refractoriness under load than fireclay bricks because that high alumina bricks have higher Al2O3 content and low impurities which forming little fusible vitreum body. But because mullite crystal does not form network structure, their refractoriness under load is lower than silica bricks.
- High Alumina Bricks have more Al2O3 content and belong to neutral refractory materials that can resist acid and basic slag erosion. And as they also contain SiO2 content, high alumina brick can better resist acid slag erosion than basic slag erosion.
FURNACE METTALIKS has been serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..
Likewise our team is forwarding timely offers for Exports for requirements in other part of the world including Africa (Nigeria), Europe, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan..