Ceramic Fibre Board
Ceramic fibre board possesses high compressive and flexural strength along with good resistance to erosion from gas flow in comparison to normal Ceramic fiber boards. High strength board is designed to meet the toughest knocks and pressure, maintaining its strength over a long productive life. It has low shrinkage compared to other fiber products.
High Strength Boards Based on Refractory Fiber
- Very high strength
- Excellent machinability
- Low shrinkage
- Non – Wetting to molten Aluminum and other non – ferrous metals
- Back up insulation in steel ladles Like Tundish & Torpedo ladles
- Rotary Kiln back up of Calcining and Dolomite Kilns
- Used as back up feeder channels of glass tank.
- Excellent Non – wettability to molten Aluminum and ideally suited for various molten metal contact applications such as Launders, Header Box, Troughs and Hot top Moulds etc.