bio soluble rope
FURNACE METTALIKS offers Bio soluble Rope products which are a versatile alternative to traditional insulation solutions. Made from a special alkaline earth composition that have been uniquely engineered to offer advantages in high temperature insulation applications due to their low thermal conductivity, low biopersistence and low linear shrinkage up to their use limit.
- Furnace doors and radiant tube seals
- Blast furnace stove expansion joint
- Coke oven ascension pipe seal, preventing fume emission on exhaust collection system
- Coke oven door seal preventing gas Leakage between refractory and door jamb.
- Piping insulation
- Hot top seal
- Welding curtains
- Insulation between anode buss and box
- Asbestos free and ideal replacement for asbestos cloth products
- Inspection door seals
- Gaskets & flange seals
- Expansion joint packing for refractory brick work in furnaces and kilns.
- Pipe wrap or insulation in marine Generators
- Insulation lagging for pipes
- Radiant tube packing in boilers and furnaces
- Low thermal Conductivity
- Flexible and easy to use
- Excellent thermal Shock resistance
- Resistance to molten aluminum
- Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC
Bio Soluble Braided Rope are made from Superwool Plus fiber enclosed in a fiberglass braid or SS wire braid to give excellent handling strength
Bio Soluble Twisted Rope: twisted threads made of Superwool plus fibre yarn reinforced with fiberglass or SS wire.
Burning of the 20% organic carrier contained by the textile materials happens at 400 C leading to smoke and out gassing