bio soluble paper
FURNACE METTALiKS offer Bio soluble Paper products which are a versatile alternative to traditional insulation solutions. Made from a special alkaline earth composition that have been uniquely engineered to offer advantages in high temperature insulation applications due to their low thermal conductivity, low biopersistence and low linear shrinkage up to their use limit.
- Furnace doors and radiant tube seals
- Blast furnace stove expansion joint
- Coke oven ascension pipe seal, preventing fume emission on exhaust collection system
- Coke oven door seal preventing gas Leakage between refractory and door jamb.
- Piping insulation
- Hot top seal
- Welding curtains
- Insulation between anode buss and box
- Asbestos free and ideal replacement for asbestos cloth products
- Inspection door seals
- Gaskets & flange seals
- Expansion joint packing for refractory brick work in furnaces and kilns.
- Pipe wrap or insulation in marine Generators
- Insulation lagging for pipes
- Radiant tube packing in boilers and furnaces
- Low thermal Conductivity
- Flexible and easy to use
- Excellent thermal Shock resistance
- Resistance to molten aluminum
- Exonerated from any carcinogenic classification under nota Q of directive 97/69 EC